NHS Weekend Nights Cleaner
- Job Reference: 00029412-1
- Date Posted: 30 December 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Eastmoor, Yorkshire
- Salary: £13.00 to £17.00
- Sector: Catering and Hospitality, Covid-19
This is a great chance to work for one of Wakefield's most loved and respected organisations where all staff are valued and treated with respect and gratitude for all their hard work and efforts. You will be working within a great team of friendly people who are all committed to keeping the organisation's premises clean, tidy and safe.
Successful applicants will be starting ASAP and will work on an on-going temporary basis via our agency with a good chance of ultimately securing a permanent contract.
The part-time working hours are Saturday and Sunday, 22.00-6.00, 15 hours per week.
For your hours on Saturday you shall be paid £12.94ph, for your hours on Sunday you shall be paid £16.74.
Job Role - Main Duties:
* Thouroughly cleaning & sanitising wards, corridors, communal spaces, offices and toilet areas as designated
* Mopping, vacuuming, polishing, disinfecting
* Thoroughly wiping down touch points across the organisation’s site
* Adhering to latest Covid-19 legislation, policies and procedures
* Other general cleaning responsibilities as required
What We're Looking For:
* Committed, reliable, flexible, hard working team players
* People who understand the importance of customer service and attention to detail
* Individuals who are physically able to undertake the above duties and not opposed to covering large distances during their shifts
* Cleaning experience would be advantageous but it is not essential
If you are keen on this opportunity please apply online and we will get back to shortlisted candidates promptly - if you haven't heard back from us within 72 hours unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.
Please note that Taskmaster Resources are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our client for this temporary vacancy