NHS Security Guard
- Job Reference: 00091077-1
- Date Posted: 6 November 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Chelmsford, Essex
- Salary: £9.50 Per Hour
- Sector: Government & Defence, Healthcare & Medical, HSE
- Job Type: Temporary
IMMEDIATE START: SECURITY GUARDS REQUIRED FOR NHS HOSPITALS IN ESSEX
SIA - Security Officer
* 7am - 7pm Days (12 hour shift)
* Holiday accrual and Pension contribution paid
* Must have an up to date DBS
* Must have 2 referee contacts to cover at least 3 years of your working history
Do you have a valid SIA Door Supervisor Licence and are you immediately available to fulfill a rewarding job within the NHS where you have the opportunity to make a real difference?
If so, then we would love to hear from you ! I have a number of both permanent and contract roles to fill with experienced Security Guards within a busy NHS Hospital setting at locations across South London and Essex. We are looking for SIA Security Guards to join our highly skilled Security team, to provide a safe and secure working environment for patients, visitors and healthcare staff.
You must be able to provide the following:
* A copy of your DBS in date / on the update service
* Proof of COVID-19 Vaccinations
* SIA Badge
* Right to work
* An updated CV with no gaps
Security Officer Duties
• Site patrols / Bed Watch / Covid Vaccination Stewarding the list is non exhaustive
• Complete daily reports of accidents or incidents and ensure the necessary action is taken
• Maintain and issue ID badges checking
• CCTV monitoring, Alarm monitoring, Car Park management
• Assist in preventing acts of violence, crime or disorder.
• Undertaking necessary restraints and control in a professional and legal manner
• Passionate about the safety of patients, visitors and healthcare staff, with the ability to communicate effectively.
• Understanding of a range of routine work procedures and protocols
• Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
• Able to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team with a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
• Confident working in a hospital environment and aware at times you will come in contact with patients that are particularly unwell or showing signs of distress.
• As per government legislation, anyone employed to work in healthcare must be double COVID 19 vaccinated or medically exempt from April 2022 Evidence will be required at the point of interview, either by presenting a medical exemption certificate or a letter downloaded via the NHS App evidencing two vaccinations
To apply for this position, please send an up-to-date CV please note that due to the high level of applicants we are not able to respond to unsuccessful candidates, and if you have not been contacted within seven days assume you have not been selected on this occasion.
Zoom Recruitment Services Ltd is a specialist agency supplying permanent, temporary and contractual staff within Office, Driving, Industrial and NHS sectors. We are also accredited members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and follow professional and ethical working procedures.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent