We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced catering person to join us in Aintree hospital. This role falls under the fast-paced industrial type catering sector and does require very specific experience. Please only apply if you have 1 or 2 of the following:
- Worked for last 3 years at least in a fast paced, very busy catering environment catering with more than 100 covers
- Experience preparing food in a busy kitchen
- Other hospital settings or Military catering setting
- Worked in a fast-food company, dealing with continual queues and customers
- Can evidence you have worked in an enrolment that has over 100 covers and very busy
The hospital is large and only hard working, quick to react candidates are needed due to the intensity of the role - currently on site we offer 9 different food services within the hospital area including food supplied to wards and patients.
You will be working within a large team - hours are set but varied as you will be expected to pick up extra hours for any sickness and Holidays therefore a high degree of flexibility is required.
This is a role that if you show commitment, hard work and working well as part of the large team - could lead to a permeant contract with NHS trust
This role is relentless, hard work and at times very physical, but the enrolment is friendly, team helpful and the hospital standards are very high. Please only apply if you can evidence the right experience and are physically fit as the role does demand this
We provide various food services from Costa, Starbucks, paninis, pizza, and home-made food.
- Hard working - likes to always be on the go
- Level 1 Food cert
- Hands on
- Works at speed and high level of accuracy
- Great customer service skills
- Reliable, on time and motivated about the work you do.
- Flexible in working hours - not rigid to set hours and days
- Can evidence the catering settings above as experience
- Experience preparing food in a Busy Kitchen
The hours we are currently recruiting for as follows - however YOU MUST be flexible as can change.
All roles are primary based in a new and exciting department opening alongside roles within the hospital setting. You may be required to work anywhere within the catering department depending on the needs of the service
Mon - Wed
Sun, Mon, Tues
Weds - Sat
Tues, Weds, Thur
Thurs & Fri
Sat & Sun
Sun, Mon, Tues
Mon - fri
Candidates must have experience working in a fast pace kitchen preparing food.
Pay - £8.72 standard
£11.66 Evenings and Saturdays
£15.11 Sundays and Bank holidays
Location of site - Fazakerley - Liverpool
Please apply with your CV