NHH Services and Registrations Manager
|Job Title:||NHH Services and Registrations Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Millie Fogg|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2019 09:51|
We are currently seeking a strong people manager, in a demanding environment, to lead and develop a large team who interact with all Wholesale customers and provide technical expertise externally and internally. You will hold responsibility for the processes and delivery of high volume of services in a dynamic and challenging environment delivering successful customer service, performance, revenue and compliance outcomes.
In this role, you will be expected to:
- Promote a culture of accountability, achievement and performance within the immediate team and beyond.
- Maintain, develop and enhance services offered to Wholesale customers whilst adhering to regulatory deadlines.
- Identify and implement changes via programmes of work to rectify people, system or process inefficiencies across multiple disciplines.
- Ensure that any synergies, efficiencies and standards are achieved and continually improved.
- Engage with senior management/exec level internal and external stakeholders to provide complex issue resolution based on market and business knowledge on behalf of Thames Water.
- Deliver specialist technical input to cross business projects and business reviews.
- Improve performance against regulatory SLAs and hold accountability for decreasing any performance related market fines.
To be successful you will have the following skills and experience:
- You will ideally be degree educated or similar as minimum (Market or business related post graduate qualification desirable).
- You will have experience of market operation (preferably in the Water Sector) and an excellent understanding of water and wastewater services and processes.
- You will be able to demonstrate a track record of developing and implementing creative solutions.
- You will have impeccable communication and presentation skills with the ability to build effective internal and external relationships to further Thames’ interests and to be Thames’ public face at events and industry groups.
- You will preferably have experience driving transformation and change as well as project management.
- You will definitely have experience managing a large team (up to 60) who deliver multiple complex services.
What’s in it for you:
The UK water industry is rapidly evolving - all business customers now have a choice of their water and wastewater supplier. We are responding to this challenge by becoming more market-focused, and implementing innovative changes needed to enable this competitive choice.
As part of the wholesale market services, this team is required to facilitate the delivery of our business’s new market obligations. We enable the sale of services to all companies licensed to operate in the water markets, this equates to over £400m of revenue that is managed within the team. As well as managing approximately £40m of risk associated with market compliance.
This is a brand new role and a unique opportunity to play a major part in shaping and driving this process, creating revenue and insight for the business. We will provide you with all the tools you need to grow within the business and embark on a successful career with Thames Water.
Our competitive salary package includes an excellent contributory pension, 26 days holiday per year increasing to 30 with length of service and a wider benefits scheme. This includes an annual pay review, season ticket loans, voucher scheme giving you money off in major retail outlets, loyalty awards for continuous service plus much more, including our refer-a-friend bonus, where you can receive up to £1,000 for helping someone get a permanent position within the company.
We’re also proud to be here for our local community around Reading, offering all of our teams two days paid volunteer leave a year, as well as proudly supporting a lot of local events and charities.
Thames Water is the UK’s largest water and wastewater company. We make a daily difference to millions of customers by suppling 2.7 billion litres of world-class water to around 10 million homes.
As our world changes, the need to take care of our most precious resource is greater than ever, both locally and globally. That’s why, at Thames Water, every one of our actions, big and small, matters every day. Water is essential to daily life, and that means our business is always open. We’re passionate about providing world-class tap water, now and for the future.
We’re also turning poo into power, self-generating 20% of the energy we use and, in turn, doing our bit for the planet. We’re reducing plastic waste by celebrating our tap water and rolling out an ambitious water fountain project. We’re using our voice to lobby for change and partnering with WaterAid to provide clean water to the world’s poorest communities.
Together, we’re building a better future for our customers, our region and our planet.
Thames Water is a unique, rewarding and diverse place to work. If you join our team, you’ll enjoy fast-tracked career opportunities, flexible working arrangements and unparalleled benefits. We’re also proud to be an equal opportunity employer, Stonewall Diversity Champion and Disability Confident Leader, welcoming individuals from all walks of life and leading the way with an award-winning mental health and wellbeing strategy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's