New Business Executive
|Job Title:||New Business Executive|
|Salary:||£18000 per annum, Benefits: + £500 OTE average commission per month|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Watkinson|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2019 17:13|
The company have recently moved to fantastic new offices and have exciting growth plans for the coming 12 months. This recruitment is part of these growth plans and it offers an exciting opportunity for someone to kick start a highly rewarding career.
This is a multi-faceted role in a growing business made up of over 20 employees. The individual will have a varied role, but the main responsibility will be supporting the New Business manager who will be largely working out of the office meeting clients.
The role will be demanding and will suit an individual who is flexible, keen to learn and enjoys working under pressure. The right candidate will be responsible for assisting the New Business manager in dealing with new referrals, communicating with clients and dealing with incoming telephone calls. This requires excellent communication, planning and organisational skills and the job holder must be constantly monitoring and re-evaluating priorities.
• Answering emails and phone calls in a professional manner
• Dealing with new business enquiries.
• Converting "warm leads" into clients.
• Providing support to the New Business Manager in all aspects of their role
• You may be required to deliver pitches to both existing and new clients including travel to client sites.
• Converting new business leads into sales
• Help to shape the New Business strategy and be involved in weekly team meetings
• Be confident and gregarious with an engaging telephone manner
• Detail oriented with a pragmatic approach to problem solving
• Highly self-motivated and comfortable with challenging others and being challenged
• Open, engaging and keen to learn
• Ambitious and keen to embrace new challenges
• Competent with Microsoft Office
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record within a similar role, a can do attitude and professional approach.
In return our client offers a competitive basic salary of £18,000 plus uncapped commission, great benefits and a fun and social working environment.
For further information and to apply please click apply.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's