|Salary||£22000 - £23000 per annum||Sector||Miscellaneous|
Founded in 1985 and part of the Investors in People programme, this business achieved champion status in 2014.
As a New Business Administrator, you will report to the New Business Manager, duties include:-
• Handling customer enquiries in a timely and efficient manner
• Analysing financial records to assist completion of new business proposals
• Reviewing new business profiles from start through to pay out
• Collating credit searches
You qualities will include:-
• Previous experience as a Finance Administrator
• Banking or Financial Services background ideal
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
In return you will receive the following:-
• Engaging culture
• Free parking
• Competitive package
• Clear progression
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.