Network Development Executive
|Job Title:||Network Development Executive|
|Salary:||£24000 - £26000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-02-19 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Oliver|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2019 18:00|
An established professional association /charity based in the Centre of Bristol, not far from Temple Meads are looking for a Network Development Executive to join their team.
Our client offer brilliant benefits including; 27 days holiday + bank holidays. Parking will also be provided, near Cabot Circus so very central location. Option to buy holiday options and an excellent pension scheme which is 10 % employer - 6 % employee.
You will be working Monday - Friday 9am - 5.00pm and receive a salary circa £24k - £26,000 per annum (depending on experience).
The ideal candidate would be organised with excellent communication skills and a keen interest in researching and writing programs and content for conferences, meetings and other events.
The Network Development Executive will be responsible will be joining a busy team that is responsible for member engagement within a membership organisation. A large part of the role will involve researching and writing content and programs for different conferences, forums and national events.
- Engagement with members and external stakeholders
- To proactively manage effectiveness and develop the networks programme and look for opportunities for growth so that the offering and membership can grow
- Liaise and where necessary meet with professionals to develop knowledge of the issues important to members and help develop programmes that meet their needs.
- Pro-actively develop a network of contacts within the community. Liaise, and where appropriate, meet with these individuals to develop knowledge of the issues in order to support the networks offering.
- Maintain an in-depth database of contacts within each network member, keeping abreast of all changes.
- Actively promote, develop and grow the social engagement for own network with members and external speakers
- Organise meetings, create and circulate papers
- Develop a network of potential speakers and presenters, identify their suitability for specific initiatives/programmes and liaise with them as necessary.
- Be main point of contact for own networks partners, liaising and ensuring effective communication regarding events and bookings
- Work with the Events team to successfully organise event logistics.
This role will suit you if you:
- If you have previous experience and interests in developing and maintain networks
- Experience of designing training and development programmes
- Experience of organising training and development events
- Experience of presenting and facilitating
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the confidence to communicate effectively across all levels
- Able to work effectively with minimal supervision
If interested the please hit apply now or contact Lucy Oliver at Pertemps Bristol
We will endeavour to be in touch as soon as possible. If you're not successful on this occasion we will keep your CV on file and be in touch when other suitable positions become available.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's