|Salary||£10 per hour||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
As a Patient Transport driver you will be working in the grounds of the hospital unit in Edgbaston, working alongside a team of staff where you will be collecting the passengers from the local day centres and service centres, there may also be occasional distance journeys across the UK taking patients to homes.
Information about the Patient Transport Driver role:-
- Working in a team completing general day to day duties
- Transporting Patients to day care centres, hospital appointments and on trips
- Work in line with all trust policies and procedures
- Excellent levels of customer service required and previous customer service experience is desired
- In house training facilities provided where you will learn the full role
To be successful for this Patient Transport Driver role you will :-
- Hold a valid UK Driving licence
- Hold an Enhanced DBS check within the last 3 years
- Be experienced in wheelchair clamping
- Good level of communication
- Working smart and on your own initiative
Hours of work and rates of pay:-
08:15 to 16:15 any 5 days out of 7
Pay rates are £10.00 per hour Monday to Friday with a premium rate for weekends.
Shift times can vary and flexibility is key
PLEASE CLICK APPLY!