|Salary||£13 - £16 per hour||Sector||Engineering|
The Ultrasonic Tester (UST) will report directly into the process leader and is a vital part of the structural forge function for our client. Your main purpose for this role will be to ensure that forged components comply with customer specifications. You will be expected to help our client maintain it's Nadcap NDT Accreditation.
To be succesful the Ultrasonic Tester will have the following:
- Previous Experience in Ultrasonic Testing
- Able to read engineering drawings
- Hold current BINDT EN4179/NAS Ultrasonic NDT accreditation
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Excellent Numeracy and Literacy skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident communicator on all levels
The succesful candidate will need to be an ambassador for our client and embody their vision and mission values. Work in compliance will all HR policies and procedures. In return they are offering up to £15.46 dependant on experience with onsite parking. Based in the heart of Redditch this is easily communatable from Bromsgrove, Worcester, Droitwhich, Stratford, Alcester and Longbridge.