|Job Title:||NDT Technician|
|Salary:||£32000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sandeep Dhillon|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2019 17:16|
Job title: NDT Technician
Salary: £32,000 + shift allowances
We're currently recruiting for an NDT Technician responsible for the inspection of critical parts for the aerospace industry. You will use non destructive testing techniques to include Dye Penetrant Inspection and Magnetic Particle Inspection.
• Inspect products for defects using Dye Penetrant Inspection and Magnetic Particle Inspection.
• Refer indications found and liaise where necessary on the nature of the defects.
• Other quality inspection duties, visual and metrology
• Perform necessary control checks on the equipment
• Maintain required quality data.
• Experience of Dye Penetrant and Magnetic Particle Inspection
• Has worked in the inspection of small components
• Excellent communication skills
The ideal candidate will have NDT experience of the above methods inspecting small safety critical components. Based in Warwickshire paying up to £32,000 + shift allowance.
How to Apply:
Apply on-line or call Sandeep Dhillon at Technical Network for a confidential discussion.
Technical Network recruits engineers, managers and technical specialists for the aerospace, automotive, electrical / electronic, energy, engineering and manufacturing industries, with a portfolio of services including permanent and contract recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's