|Job Title:||NDT Specialist|
|Salary:||25 days annual leave, Pension, Parking.|
|Contact Name:||Alex Verdon|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2019 14:48|
* Queries and requests for support in relation to the inspections of components, assemblies and structures, from both internal and external design departments, suppliers and customers.
* Cooperation with the colleagues of different geographies for preparing and the updating of the technical documentation (AWPS, AWIS, AWTL for NDTs).
* Preparation of NDT inspection procedures for maintenance manuals, Service Bulletins, etc. for the components of at least UK CoE's competence.
* Contribution and involvement to the production of company process specifications and inspection procedures, for use by both internal and external users and general NDT duties to assist the company Responsible Level 3.
* Technical responsibility for PT, MT, ET, EIT within UK Engineering/Inspections&Analysis (Technology Laboratories).
Skills, Qualifications & Knowledge Required;
* NDT Engineer with aerospace level 3 approvals (EN4179/NAS410) in penetrant testing, magnetic testing (MT), eddy current testing (ET) and approval for chemical etching inspection (EIT) i.a.w. AWPS009X.
* Candidates holding only one of the level 3 (EN4179/NAS410) approvals may be considered if they have level 2 approvals in other disciplines, and show potential to achieve level 3 approvals in a timely manner.
* Be able to work in team.
* Mandatory is the problem solving attitude, leadership may be appreciated,.
* Some relevant experience in the material science (metallic and non-metallic materials) and methods of analysis will be evaluated as primary skills, as well as the capability to work under pressure and closed to the dead-lines.
* Ability to work independently with a proactive mission and capabilities of team working, sharing the results, capability to collect and filter data, high power of synthesis.
* The main Microsoft Office packages and use of NDT equipments are considered the minimum requirements.
For further information, please apply online, or contact Alex Verdon on / 01793 317850
Omega resource group are acting as the employment agent for this position. Please visit our website for more vacancies.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's