|Location||Bath, Somerset||Job Type||Permanent|
Job title: Naval Architect
£28,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience) + Benefits
Commutable from Bristol, Bath, Chippenham and other surrounding areas.
I'm working with a consultancy who operate in the defence and marine sectors both in the UK and internationally. Due to winning a number of new projects my client are looking to hire several naval architects across both mechanical and electrical engineering, you will be working within their R&D team.
- Submarine equipment/systems
- Conventional & nuclear submarine design, operation / support
- MoD working practices
- Chartered / Incorporated Engineer status (with a recognised professional body / a demonstrable route to achieve this)
- Ability to develop working relationships with stakeholders & interfaces to progress, business and programme demands
- HND/HNC/degree in Mechanical/ Electrical / Marine / Naval Architecture or similar
If this great opportunity sounds like it's for you then why not get in touch for more details and don't forget to send across a copy of your CV for review. Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.