|Location||National Role||Job Type||Permanent|
Are you looking for an opportunity that will enable you to utilise your skill set to the max?
At Sodexo we are always looking to engage with talented individuals.
If you are an experienced Service Operations Manager in the Food and Hospitality industry and looking for your next opportunity then we may be just the organisation for you.
Sodexo are looking for dynamic, forward thinking individuals that live and breathe our Quality of Life value proposition and behaviours. If you are UK based and would like to register your interest for Operational Manager opportunities within our business then please apply with your CV and provide your salary expectations and we will contact you should a vacancy arise.
This is an excellent opportunity to connect with a large global organisation, offering a diverse scope of development opportunity.Package description
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a Flexible Benefits Scheme, allowing you to tailor a reward package to suit your needs but includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave. We also have a Sodexo Discount scheme, which offers employees and their friends and family the opportunity to benefit from over 1,200 discounts from top retailers both online and in-storeMain responsibilities
- To maximise the profitability and sales volumes generated from all catering and leisure facilities.
- To be responsible for the Catering & Leisure accounts, holding budget responsibility for the Catering & Leisure trading margin across all contracts.
- To optimise sales through world class operational implementation, developing offers, menus and retail planograms.
- To drive optimal trading margin through detailed analysis of category performance on a unit by unit basis and ensure site compliance to operational procedures are regularly reviewed to identify performance including food quality, waste controls, yield, shrinkage and agreed instructions.
- Coach and influence the contract Catering & Leisure teams to deliver against business objectives.
- A creative thinker who is able to develop new solutions through own research, analysis, insights and business/market understanding.
- Qualifications and/or management knowledge in HSWA, IOSH and COSHH
- Proven experience in senior management role in a large CRL business, preferably in a Central or Field role.
- Proven ability to develop and implement new business opportunities in food services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Stakeholder management at the most senior levels
- Strong commercial and analytical skills
- Customer focused
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.