National Manager – FM Division - £65,000
|Job Title:||National Manager – FM Division - £65,000|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-02-19 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Zan Saeed|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2019 17:50|
I am currently working with a client who is based in Dartford, who are currently seeking a national manager for their facilities management division.
Our client is a large FM company who offer a full 360° engineering service from design to fit outs to aftercare to a wide range of there commercial clients around London.
The company have been providing M&E services for over 30 years to the following:
- HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, AC)
- Mechanical & Electrical
Development and ensuring the smooth running of the FM Department together with looking after our special projects as required.
- £60,000 - £65,000
- 25 days
- % of equity for the business once you pass your probation
- Company Car/Car Allowance.
- 60% BDM
- 40 % Operational
- out and about with the engineers. Clients and winning work.
- Own boss mentality, left alone to run the division
- Accountable for sustainable growth and operations within the FM department in line with agreed strategic targets.
- Accountable for Commercial overview within the FM Department
- Responsibility for engineers and Admin staff within the FM Department- 3 engineers 2 admin
- Ensure all planned preventative service and maintenance visits are carried out
- Renewal/quotation of maintenance contracts as and when dates arise
- Control all service calls as they arise
- Preparing quotations for new maintenance contracts
- Preparing quotations for small projects
- Ensure invoices are raised for all service, maintenance and special projects with the Accounts Department and monitor debtors
- Full P&L accountability for the FM Department
- Responsible for FM Departments Health and Safety procedures
- Regular meetings with existing clients and prospective new clients
- Retaining existing client base
- Development of future business relationships and revenue work streams
- Monitoring sales against targets and cost control/reporting monthly to Directors
Skills and Behaviours:
- The candidate will be able to demonstrateA dynamic and proactive mind-set with strong leadership capabilities
- The ability to successfully run a FM operation which is both profitable and has sustainable growth.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- A self-starter, good at problem solving and multi-tasking
- Commercially astute, able to anticipate issues that may affect costs and address them proactively
- Good computer skills
- An eye for detail and proven ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Professionalism, commercial astuteness and integrity
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's