|Salary||£17280 - £19200 per annum||Sector||Miscellaneous|
Reporting to the Production Manager, key tasks will include;
• Contact all clients to arrange future installations
• Inputting correct project and plot numbers into database
• Recording specific install information
• Recording correct install value
• Recording call details into CRM
• Logging all customer interaction
• Confirming designs and technical data available ahead of installation dates
• Identifying issues with potential installations and chasing other departments for job/ progress updates
• Liaise with the technical department and confirm inverter specifications for jobs in advance
• Attend weekly meetings to report trends, progress and any needs/requirements moving forwards
• Maintain and update the project progress trackers and use this to enable accurate forecasting
• Update client information in CRM
• Notify relevant departments of any additional tasks
• Proven experience in a forecasting/telesales role
• Experience within a fast-paced office/working environment
• Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft office
• Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems (essential)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
Weekly KPI's set out;
• Calls to clients – 40 connected calls per day
• Daily Scheduling Value – Average £53k
Hours of work are 8:00am – 16:30pm Monday-Friday.
If you are interested in this varied and interesting role, please send your CV to email@example.com or for further information please call 01905 24420.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!