- Job Reference: 00045854-1
- Date Posted: 23 November 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Greenwich, London
- Salary: £32,500 to £35,100
- Sector: Construction, Trades & Services
- Job Type: Permanent
Gilmartins are well established in the social housing sector and carry out reactive repairs, planned maintenance and void property refurbishment works for local authorities and housing associations.
We are looking to recruit experienced Multi-Traders with Plumbing, basic Electrics, Carpentry and Tiling skills who have worked in the social housing sector to work across the Greenwich areas of South East London; we are looking for people who live locally.
The role is to -
* Carry out property repairs and maintenance works – social housing
* Working to Scope of Works on PDA for each job
Requirements for Job:
· Full driving licence
· Time served or qualifications
· Experience of working in social housing
· DBS certificate (no more than 3 years ago) or be willing to apply - £23 from government website
· CSCS card – or be willing to apply – due to changes in legislation following the Grenfell Inquiry
· Career development opportunities
· Employee Welfare Scheme – access to a range of support and advice by telephone and a via a mobile phone app
· Employee ‘Perks’ discount offers on a range of services and products
This is a permanent full-time position requiring travel around SE post codes of London. We provide a company van with fuel card, company mobile/PDA.
Hours of work are 8am-5pm Monday to Friday with one Saturday in four required. We operate an Emergency Out of Hours service which is paid in addition to salary.
Reference ID: MTGR0921
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £32,500.00-£35,100.00 per year
Interviews are being held via video link e.g. MS Teams, Zoom, WhatsApp.
We provide full PPE - disposable face masks, gloves, footwear covers and antibacterial gel, wipes