|Job Title:||Multi-skilled Worker|
|Salary:||£20000 - £30000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-02-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Willey|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2019 16:38|
Full Time: Monday-Friday
I am currently working with a large and very successful contractor in the South West who has won various projects. This could be a fantastic opportunity for an experience Multi-Skilled Worker who is confident in Commercial & Residential Construction looking for your next challenge.
Your main responsibilities will be –
- Attending call-outs to survey the reported issues.
- Carry out minor repair works if the issue can be resolved in a short period of time in a safe manner.
- Insure the repair works carried out are to the highest standards they can be.
- Make detailed notes if the repair work is to complicated and also take photos of the issues for the estimators to provide quotes for their clients.
- Carry out quoted work to a high standard.
- Work solely or in a team of other Multi-Skilled workers.
- Work on local residential or commercial building sites depending on requirements and training/qualifications.
- Experience in the construction industry and the ability to carry out works across different aspects of the construction field.
- Can determine the source of any issue and be able to make a decision on what the best course of action will be from there.
- Full clean driving license.
- Be willing to travel and occasionally stay overnight.
If you feel like this is a great opportunity for you then please apply or submit your CV and we will be in contact as soon as possible.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's