|Job Title:||Multi-skilled Worker|
|Salary:||£20000 - £30000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-02-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Willey|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2019 16:38|
Full Time: Monday-Friday
I am currently working with a large and very successful contractor in the South West who has won various projects. This could be a fantastic opportunity for an experience Multi-Skilled Worker who is confident in Commercial & Residential Construction looking for your next challenge.
Your main responsibilities will be –
- Attending call-outs to survey the reported issues.
- Carry out minor repair works if the issue can be resolved in a short period of time in a safe manner.
- Insure the repair works carried out are to the highest standards they can be.
- Make detailed notes if the repair work is to complicated and also take photos of the issues for the estimators to provide quotes for their clients.
- Carry out quoted work to a high standard.
- Work solely or in a team of other Multi-Skilled workers.
- Work on local residential or commercial building sites depending on requirements and training/qualifications.
- Experience in the construction industry and the ability to carry out works across different aspects of the construction field.
- Can determine the source of any issue and be able to make a decision on what the best course of action will be from there.
- Full clean driving license.
- Be willing to travel and occasionally stay overnight.
If you feel like this is a great opportunity for you then please apply or submit your CV and we will be in contact as soon as possible.