Multi-Skilled Shift Technician x2
|Job Title:||Multi-Skilled Shift Technician x2|
|Salary:||£32000 - £34000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Willey|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2019 17:42|
Place of Work: Peterborough
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £33500 / £34000 + Benefits
Work Pattern: Shift Pattern (Days/Nights)
The sucessful Multi-Skilled Shift Technician is responsible for the operation, installation and maintenance of building engineering services, providing specialist operational support to achieve and sustain an optimum working environment across both sites of the Date Centre campus. The role involves being the point of contact for the building if and when the Lead Technician is unavailable.
Successful Multi-Skilled Shift Technician main duties and responsibilities -
- Carry out/assist with the installation/testing of data hall power supplies to site specifications.
- Customer focused service.
- High standard of planned preventative and reactive maintenance.
- Proactive involvement in the ongoing technical evaluation of all plant and equipment, suggestion of improvements where appropriate.
- Accurate recording and reporting of maintenance activity to ensure PPM database is correctly updated.
- Carrying out operational and maintenance activities as directed by the Lead Technician, ensuring work is executed in a safe and suitable manner
- Working as directed to ensure timely completion of PPM’s and reactive work to SLA.
- Identifying and rectifying faults and accurately diagnosing root causes.
- Monitoring and maintaining equipment performance to ensure correct operation of the critical services of the Data Centres.
- Working as necessary to deliver completion of routine planned, and emergent unplanned, maintenance activities.
- Ensuring the maintenance of accurate plant records, information and reporting systems.
- Full driving license.
- 17th/18th Edition.
- Qualified to City and Guilds in an electrical/mechanical discipline with at least 3 years’ experience in operating mission critical installations/industrial environment.
- Understands the full range of M & E equipment in modern Data Centre/industrial environment.
- Good communication skills and a team player.
- Willing to undertake training in line with site requirements.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£36500 - £41500 per annum
£40000 - £41000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday + stats, company pension with a contribution of 6%
£36500 - £41500 per annum
CNC Turner Day Shift
£11.70 - £12.50 per hour
Lead Shift Engineer (HV)
£43000 - £46000 per annum