Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Barnoldswick
|Job Title:||Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Barnoldswick|
|Salary:||£32000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-06-12 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Stephen Windle|
|Job Published:||July 04, 2019 09:05|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide effective and efficient reactive electrical maintenance support, and document findings in a CMMS system including parts, cost and remedy.
- Create and ensure that electrical PPM’s and maintenance routines are completed and adhered to and display/share using KPI’s.
- Investigate methods of improving fault identification in order to reduce machine down-time.
- Ensure the effective completion of refurbishment, installation, improvements and modifications are carried out to ensure that downtime is minimised and the equipment is in the best possible condition.
- Develop Reliability Strategies to support asset performance, including Electrical Standards, CBM routines and Criticality Assessments.
- Ensure that all maintenance staff and contractors have the correct information, instruction and training for the tasks being performed and are aware of any potential safety and/or health risks.
- Source and order parts/equipment as required from preferred suppliers.
- Assist Engineering Manager in identifying/estimating electrical/mechanical small projects which can be undertaken to produce improvements in material usage, running efficiency, uptime & maintenance costs.
- Conduct meaningful meetings with other departments to optimize the activities individual departments, personnel and equipment.
- Accountable for statuary Electrical requirements.
- Respond to “out of hours” requests for advice/assistance as required.
- Recognised Electrical Engineering Apprenticeship.
- HNC or equivalent in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- 17th Edition qualifications are essential.
- 5 years experience in maintaining automated manufacturing equipment.
- PLC programming/fault finding experience (Rockwell, Siemens, Texas, Mitsubishi).
- Drive knowledge VSD, Servo Drives.
- Self motivated with good leadership and coaching skills.
- Planning and organization.
- Fault finding and diagnostics.
- Provide coaching and training to the engineering/manufacturing teams to transfer skills.
- Undergo such training as may be required by the Company and have a flexible approach to changes in working methods, systems and procedures.
- Up to £32'000 p/year dependent on experience.
- 8.00am - 4.30pm Moday - Friday
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£11.00 per hour plus overtime paid at increased rate
£28000 - £34000 per annum
£30000 - £33000 per annum
£36000 - £45000 per annum