|Job Title:||Multi-Skilled Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Company Van + Fuel Card|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Willey|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2019 13:55|
Location - West London
Salary - £30,000 - £32,000
Interview Date - TBC
Start Date - ASAP
As the successful Multi-Skilled Engineer you will be working for one of the biggest Facilities Management companies who's culture is built on the simple premise of delivering the exceptional, every day.
Job objectives and responsibilities -
- To ensure all planned and reactive maintenance is carried out in line with its scheduled date.
- To ensure the company Health and Safety policy is adhered to.
- To ensure compliance with the MITIE Maintenance Business Management System as it applies to this position.
- To ensure all equipment and services are maintained and operated in a safe condition to comply with Health & Safety.
- To undertake electrical repairs and maintenance to appropriate IEE standards as directed.
- Complete Lighting maintenance and statutory checks on Emergency Lighting and repairs together with relamp cycles as required.
- To carry out mechanical checks and repairs to heating systems and pumps with associated works.
- To provide Proactive and Reactive (basic) Fabric & Plumbing tasks as required.
- Proactive communication with customers to foster strong trusting relationships.
- Maintenance of Van stocks to ensure ‘first time fix’ responses.
- Completion of all necessary administration (this is significant) required within the role.
- Experience in dealing with all types of Electrical installation and maintenance within the property and mobile services sector.
- City & Guilds 17th Edition o 18th Edition.
- Beneficial to hold City & Guilds 2330 Part 2 & 3 (or C&G 2365 Part 2 & 3) or equivalent.
- Good Health and Safety awareness and knowledge.
- Full and Clean driving Licence.
- Able to work at heights.
- Able to process Administration tasks associated with the role.
- Committed, reliable and flexible.
- Able to work as part of a team and to work on their own.
- High levels of communication skills.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's