|Job Title:||Multi-Skilled Engineer|
|Salary:||£25000 - £27000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Willey|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2019 14:09|
Location - Speke, Liverpool
Salary - £25,000 - £27,000
Reporting to - Shift Supervisor
Interview Date - ASAP
Start Date - ASAP
As the successful Multi-Skilled Engineer you will be working for one of the biggest Facilities Management companies who's culture is built on the simple premise of delivering the exceptional, every day.
Main objectives and responsibilities of the successful Shift Engineer -
- Assist and carry out the day to day Operations + Maintenance of electrical and mechanical services in line with KPI's.
- Maintain all the mechanical equipment in the building.
- Carry out plumbing and pipework repairs.
- Organise and supervise sub-contractors as and when required.
- Assist the lead engineer and account manager when required.
- Carry out minor fabric repairs.
- 17th Edition.
- IPAF License.
- L8 Awareness.
- Forklift experience/competency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's