Being a part of Ireland’s largest foodservice provider means joining a team that is passionate about the world of food and dedicated to the growth and support of the industry. Here at Sysco, our wide, national network aims to serve thousands of cafés, restaurants and bars throughout the country that make up our customers.
Though we have always been a local organisation, being a part of Sysco means we retain an international focus that offers our employees the opportunities to learn, develop and pursue the career they have always wanted.
Now, we’re looking for Multi Drop Delivery Drivers to join our team at our Lisburn Distribution Centre. This role will play a key part in the overall growth of the organisation along with helping to maintain our core ethos here are Sysco – keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do.
- To provide Multi Drop Delivery to customers in the Northern Ireland region
- To deliver our customer’s orders on multiple drops, accurately and on time whilst providing excellent customer service.
- Resolve customer queries wherever possible.
- To check and complete all invoices and paperwork on time and within specification
- To complete daily checks on your vehicles and load
- To adhere to all Basic Food Safety requirements
- To build excellent customer relationships
- Requires working efficiently, proactively and Health and Safety conscious in a fast-paced environment.
- Meet or exceed established accuracy levels.
- Reporting damages, accidents and issues relating to Food Safety
- Ensure all products are delivered in a saleable quality
- Collect monies (cash & cheques) against invoices
- Any other duties as directed by Management
- Full Category C Driving Licence is essential
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Must have a valid Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) Card
- Must have a digital tachograph card
- The knowledge and initiative to solve basic problems and make routine decisions
- The ability to complete paperwork in an orderly fashion
- Fluent English Language Skills essential (both written and spoken)
- Good organisational and prioritising skills to complete tasks on time
- Leadership Skills
- 1-year previous Multi Drop Delivery Experience is desirable
- Good geographical knowledge of Northern Ireland
- Temperature controlled experience would be advantageous but not necessary as full training will be provided
- PSNI/MOD station clearance for deliveries
- Understanding Your Customers – acts as a role model in personal approach to internal and external customer goals. Takes time to understand the underlying needs of the stakeholders beyond those initially expressed.
- Flexibility & Adaptability – Demonstrates understanding of how change impacts people. Anticipates resistance to change and works to support effective change initiatives.
- Communication & Listening – Exceptional communication skills – writes and speaks clearly in a variety of communication settling and style