MuleSoft Integration Architect
- Job Reference: 00054183-1
- Date Posted: 6 January 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: London
- Salary: £70,000 to £90,000
- Sector: I.T. & Communications
- Job Type: Permanent
MuleSoft Integration Architect
London / Remote / UK Wide – Any of our UK Offices
Who you'll be working with
We specialise in agile custom software development and integration at an enterprise scale. Our capabilities cover a wide variety of Integration, Open Source, Microsoft and proprietary technologies. We are seeking an experienced MuleSoft Integration Architect to deliver some of the largest, complex and most innovative enterprise Digital projects in the UK.
The focus of your role
You will take an Integration architect role on our MuleSoft integration implementations that will include Hybrid Integration solution for cloud and on-premise systems integration. Additionally, the role will encompass playing integration lead for distributed delivery across onshore-offshore model. Also based on individual’s interest, you will be supporting Integration pre-sales activities across our UK business.
* Work as the Integration Technology Architect on the adoption of Hybrid Integration or an iPaaS solutions with a particular focus on MuleSoft Anypoint platform that includes API Designer, AP manager and API studio
* To be responsible for the definition and delivery of the Integration Technology aspects of the projects, to include timely production of architectural designs and documentation
* Become a key contributor and advocate of Microservice, API Management, process automations, frameworks in projects and programs
* You will have the opportunity to work with MuleSoft UK and also our wider company teams on large programs that includes multiple technology streams and complex architecture
* You will be responsible for communicating an implementation approach and design methodology to an offshore development team
* To participate in a Technical Design Authority to assess and quantify the risks associated with design decisions and communicate these to relevant parties
* Experience and a proven track record of implementing Integration projects using MuleSoft Anypoint Platform that includes API Designer, AP manager and API studio
* Experience in RAML, REST and XML technologies
* Architectural knowledge with good understanding of Integration Patterns, ESB and Microservice architecture
* Strong communication skills and experience with Distributed Delivery experience (Off-Shore / On-Shore project delivery)
* Able to build productive client relationships and identify and develop opportunities for new business.
* Passion and a genuine interest for Integration Cloud technologies and products
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact Tyler Jenkins @ 83Zero
83Zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Software Development & Agile within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.
*** Please note that due to COVID-19, all interviews will be held over a remote platform and onboarding will be done remotely whilst the social distancing guideline are still in place