Mortgage Services Consultant
|Job Title:||Mortgage Services Consultant|
|Salary:||£16000 - £18000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-21 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||James Tidswell|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2018 17:02|
Our client, one of the UK's largest third-party mortgage servicer are looking to recruit a passionate and enthusiastic Customer Service Collections Adviser to join their expanding collections department team situated in Skipton.
• Effectively handling customer calls and providing a second-to-none customer service, whilst also managing to work within agreed mandate levels and achieve your performance targets.
• Using effective questioning techniques to learn about each customers unique needs as well as assessing their current financial situation and exploring the most suitable and appropriate way forwards for both the customer and the business.
• Providing information to the customer that is clear, concise and adheres to regulatory frameworks and legal requirements at all times.
• Provide excellent customer service proactively speaking to customers who are in financial difficulty to identify solutions to consolidate outstanding payments.
• Ensure company SLA's guidelines meeting the required standards for both transactional and telephony processes.
• Solve complex customer queries, finding solutions that has the best outcome for all stakeholders.
• Handle and recording customer complaints in-line with company policy.
• Additional administrative duties.
• Excellent communications skills
• Ability to work independently applying skills and confidence to identify escalations where appropriate.
• Ability to handle customer account queries professionally and efficiently, whilst demonstrating resilience and determination with a clear customer focus.
• Highly motivated
• Previous experience of meeting demanding deadlines, and ensure the highest standards of quality & accuracy are maintained, whilst moving towards positive outcomes in challenging situations.
• Good level of empathy and customer service of collections is desirable. Relevant Credit or Debt recovery background experience desirable
Working Pattern: A flexible contract working 35 hours per week, including evenings, weekends and bank-holidays. Between the hours of 8:00 – 20.00 Mon – Fri, 09:00 – 16:00 Sat and 10:00 – 13:00 on Sun.
Benefits, including Bonus + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + excellent Pension Scheme + subsidised restaurant & shop, and much more.
Should you have the relevant experience for the above opportunity please submit your cv or CALL NOW 0113 246 9339
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£9 - £10 per annum
Client Services Officer
£14.45 per hour
Customer Services Administrator
£8.21 per hour, Benefits: Free- parking onsite
Customer Services Officer
£23362 per annum
Customer Services Officer-Part Time-Hindi speaking
£8.75 per hour