|Job Title:||Mortgage Reviewer|
|Salary:||£17 per hour|
|Start Date:||2018-12-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sweeny Naik|
|Job Published:||December 28, 2018 11:29|
Pay Rate: £17 Per Hour
As the largest digital bank in the UK, our client is on a journey to ensure they can support the customers of today and tomorrow.
Our client is shaping the future of their industry. Join them to shape how customers are supported now and for years to come.
This is a 6 month temporary role. These positions are offering an excellent pay rate of £17 per hour. You will be working 9am to 5pm, however this could change to a shift pattern between 8am-8pm when busy. During your first few weeks you will receive excellent support and training.
- The role is to Improve the Mortgage customer journey and appropriate outcomes by performing a detailed review of specific mortgage accounts and deliver a summary of the account and any associated actions to move the account through the journey.
- Where appropriate, attempt telephone contact with the customer to further understand the customer's current circumstances and intentions towards the mortgage.
- To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis
- Confident in processing a high volume of transactions while maintaining high level of accuracy at all times
- Maintain and update information held on a data base or manually
- Learn the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output
- Experience working within the mortgage market in either an advisory, admin or underwriter capacity.
- Empathy and understanding of individual circumstances as the Mortgage accounts that will be reviewed are in arrears.
- Good communication - oral and written
- Continuous improvement mind set which will be evidenced in the improvement of customer centric measures
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
So if you're interested in learning, growing and developing, then this could be the place for you.
If you think you're right for the role, apply now and see where your career could go with one of the UK's largest financial services groups.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's