|Job Title:||Mortgage Adviser|
|Salary:||£30000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Car Allowance plus Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Steve Ritson|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2019 15:08|
Locations – Croydon, Dartford, Epsom, Leatherhead, Enfield and Edgware
- Basic Salary to £30,000 pa
- Income Guarantees to £55,000 can be arranged for up to 2 years
- 5% or 10% Bonus on Commission
- Protection over-ride
- Average income £60,000
- Top earner 2018 c£96,000
- Company Car Allowance £5,000
- 25 Days Holiday (+ 8 Bank holidays)
- Pension with 2 x DIS
Our client is the UK’s most successful Prestige New Homes mortgage brokers with secured arrangements with a large number of prestige, regional and national home builders. Leads are made through a central call centre and booked into your diary, over which you have full control. Once you’ve advised on the best whole of market Mortgage and protection policy for the client’s situation and you’ve packaged it, the case is passed back to the transaction team who take the case through to completion. The package is superb with realistically high earnings. Working from a fully funded home office and visiting your clients at their home or place of work, you will be able to take control of your working environment and earn a high income.
Why would you want to work for them?
- Freedom to manage your own WOM business
- Work from Home
- An element of autonomy
- Excellent managerial support
- Work just 4 days a week!!
- Appointment only Mon- Thursday (unless more a requested by Advisor)
- 95% customer Sign up rate
- All customers are AIP’s before you meet with them
- Fully financed Company Car Allowance
- Funded Home office
- Broadband, Mobile Phone, Fuel, Laptop, Printer & Stationary
- No weekends unless requested. For each weekend they work they get 2 x night off.
You’ll need to be CeMAP qualified and have advised customers face to face. Ideally, you’ll be from a WoM broking background but they will also consider banking advisers too. You will need to be comfortable with working from home and managing your own agenda. There is travel with this role and the majority of it is in the evening.
Steve is a Senior Partner of CNA Financial Services, the specialist FS search division of the Pertemps Network Group. Due to the number of expected applications, if we do not respond within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful. If you do not have any Mortgage Broking experience, please do not apply.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's