|Salary||£12.5 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Pay Rate: £12.50 Per Hour
As the largest digital bank in the UK, our client is on a journey to ensure they can support the customers of today and tomorrow.
Our client is shaping the future of their industry. Join them to shape how customers are supported now and for years to come.
Deliver a range of high level clerical/technical support tasks to provide high quality outputs which satisfy stakeholder needs. Act as a point of reference for information and procedural advice and queries from other business areas. May be required to supervise a small team.
Helping to coordinate mortgage product launches for the bank, supporting the product launch team, liaising with various departments and 3rd party suppliers, data entry, analysing and quality checking data.
This is a 9 month temporary role with the possibility of extension. These positions are offering a pay rate of £12.50 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday across 9am to 5pm, 35 hours a week. Training will be given as well as job shadowing for the first weeks.
- Undertake a range of more complex technical support tasks e.g. data compilation, reconciliation, research and analysis and make recommendations for improvement to processes, procedures and systems
- Provides guidance on a range of technical queries, using own judgement and interpretation as required, to ensure the timely provision of high quality information and guidance
- As required, supervise and coach team members in their day to day activities ensuring their workloads are completed to the required standard, providing advice, guidance, direction and support as appropriate
- Where required, manage, motivate, develop and appraise team members
- Able to work in a team or other structured environment
- Articulate and able to maintain good relationships with colleagues and clients
- Contribute to the development of administrative systems and processes to support the work of more senior colleagues
- Where appropriate, assist in the planning of projects, scheduling of implementations, maintenance of project plans, liaising with technical departments, users and other colleagues as required
- Demonstrate core our client's values & behaviours as an active team member
- Work is typically allocated and monitored on a timeframe in excess of one month
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience in back office processing
- Experience working in back office processing data and competent on Excel
- Ideally experience in financial institutions
- Attention to detail
- Computer admin experience/skills
- Great rates of pay
- Excellent training
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team that works efficiently in a positive and happy environment
Apply today and make a real difference to how our client supports the customer of the future.
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK