|Location||Bristol ( P O Boxes)||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||£9.50 per hour||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Location: Bristol, BS37
Hourly rate/Salary: From £9.50 per hour
We are looking for experienced general assistant or Kitchen assistant, who is looking to develop their skills and move into a more senior position of Super GA/ Commis Chef Role. Alternatively an entry level chef who is able to do all round front of house duties would also be perfect for this role.
As a commis chef you're on the first rung of the ladder to becoming a great chef. In most kitchens you'll do food preparation work and basic cooking under the supervision of a chef de partie or section chef.
- Immediate start for the right candidate
- Temporary ongoing contract
- The core working days are week days
- Full time Monday to Friday
- Knowledge of basic Kitchen duties and food preparation
- Basic knowledge of cooking
- Be hardworking, motivated, reliable and a real 'YES person’
- To enjoy the buzz of being busy
- Determined and Enthusiastic
- To be committed to work-hard as part of our catering team
Please uplaod your CV or contact Matt @ Blue Arrow on 01179299449.