Mobile technical Lead - Xamarin - Chat Expert
- Job Reference: 00022932-1
- Date Posted: 13 October 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: £90,000
- Sector: I.T. & Communications, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
An exciting new position has arisen for a talented Mobile Technical Lead, to come and lead the development team on a remote basis.
This will be a fully remote role, during and after Covid-19.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
* Designing, coding and delivering high-quality software, remaining hands-on, leading from the fore-front of the development team
* Organise, mentor and motivate a team of talented developers steering them through a significant period of growth and change
* Help prioritise the technical roadmap
* Remaining abreast of current trends, recognising the potential of novel technologies and standards and driving their adoption
* Prioritise, design, develop, test and deploy new and existing software aligned to the product roadmap meeting the changing needs of our key markets
* Promoting development process improvements and sharing learnings and good practice
* Setting strategic architectural direction and demonstrating adherence to enterprise architecture
* Ensuring governance requirements are captured, and audit requirements met. Demonstrating adherence to controls
* You will be responsible for all architecture and design of components forming the Mobile app platform with a specific focus on Chatbots and Live Chat.
In order to apply, you must possess strong skills in the following
* Mobile development
* Xamarin, Android and iOS experience
* Chat Expert
* Previous experience working with messaging mobile apps.
* Unit testing experience
* Architecture experience
* Any prior experience of leading a team would be beneficial, although this is not essential.
Salary on offer is up to £90k plus benefits. Apply today to hear more details