|Salary||£32000 - £34000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
Job Sector: Plant / Construction Machinery
Salary: £32,000 - £34,000 Per Annum, Company Van, Overtime, Pension Scheme, 24 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a service engineer to join a team of field service engineers within a military plant organisation. This is a hire company that look after a fleet of over 2,000 machines ranging from plant machinery, cranes and forklift trucks. Operating in 10 regions across the whole of the UK as well as overseas this organisation prides themselves on their efficiency and organisation within the industry.
Responsibilities of the Role:
• Carry out the repair, maintenance and servicing of plant, equipment and associated ancillaries to current company standards and LOLER and PUWER legislation.
• Maintain local stocks of spares, ancillaries and attachments
• Deal with all mechanical, electrical and hydraulic fault finds
• Work on a regional basis
Requirements of Role:
• Previous experience working on plant machinery, cranes or vehicles is essential
• Previous experience working with LOLER AND PUWER would be desirable
• Full UK driving licence
• City and Guilds, NVQ or equivalent with mechanical engineering
If you are someone who fits the above requirements and would like to find out more about this opportunity please contact Zoe Mansfield on 0121 450 5000 or email your CV to email@example.com