Mobile Service Engineer - Newcastle
|Job Title:||Mobile Service Engineer - Newcastle|
|Salary:||£32000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Zoe Mansfield|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2019 09:09|
Job Sector: Cranes
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000 + Company Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a home based Engineer to join a highly successful manufacturer within the cranes industry. Your responsibilities will consist of servicing, repairing and maintaining all lorry loader cranes and other hydraulic equipment, carrying out fault findings and diagnostic testing as well as carrying out full LOLER inspections and tests. This position will require you to be flexible on travel as you will be based from home working on a field basis covering the North East region. In return you shall receive a fantastic base salary, excellent manufacturer training and development and, a company vehicle.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Carry out all service, repair, fault findings, diagnostic tests and maintenance on all lorry loader cranes
- Carry out LOLER tests and inspections
- Deal with all mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic repair
Requirements of Role:
- Full Clean UK driving license
- Experience repairing and maintaining lorry loader cranes is preferred.
- Experience working on cranes or forklifts or plant machinery is essential.
- A qualification within the Engineering field is desirable
If you are an Engineer who fits the above requirements and would like to find out more about this opportunity please speak to Zoe Mansfield - 0121 450 5000 - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's