|Salary||£33000 - £35000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
Our client provides Facilities Maintenance, Construction and Mechanical & Electrical services to a number of commercial and residential clients. Due to continuous growth they are now currently in search of a commercial plumbing engineer to join their growing team.
The plumbers main duties will be small planned and reactive maintenance on the clients commercial portfolio within London and surrounding area.
Salary and Package:
· £34,000 ( willing to go higher for the right candidate)
· Van, fuel card,
· mobile phone, iPad and PPE
· 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
· 1:6 call out - £100 standby, min 4 hours, paid time and half
· Overtime paid at time and a half double on sundays/ bank holidays
Carrying out the following work:
- General plumbing bleeding radiators, cylinders,
- Reactive, Servicing and repairs
- small pipework
- Motor repairs
- replacing taps and sinks
- Changing and servicing of water temp sensors, pumps, valves etc.
Working hours and requirements:
· Candidate must live within the M25
· Must have a driving licence
· Be able to do small project work and reactive maintenance.
· Fault diagnostic skills and high rate first completion
· Plumbing and/or Heating qualifications City & Guilds/NVQ 2-3