|Salary||£32000 - £34000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
I am currently representing a leading HVAC specialist who has an exciting new opportunity for three mobile commercial wet work plumbers to join their growing team. Their head office is based in Camden and they have approximately 50 engineers on the maintenance side within London and the Home Counties.
Your area of works would be within Camden and Westminster. With over 20 years’ experience they pride themselves on creating a positive working environment for all of their staff and creating opportunities through relevant training and development. They are notorious in the market for their gas, electrical and water prevention on contracts such as commercial council contracts, public and private sectors such as housing, education, public, office buildings.
With a turnover of around 20 million in their last year, These positions has opened up to sheer growth and the ideal candidates would be client facing and professional in their approach.
Your duties will include:
- Experience with installation, maintenance and repairs and removal of domestic heating systems
- Experience with hand threading tools
- Experience within dwellings
- Experience with schematic and drawings
- Diagnose system faults
- Commercial pipe fitting
- Commercial isolation
- Identifying/ cleaning strainers.
- wet system in both modern and aged large residential blocks and commercial buildings running from a central plant room
- Stripping/ cleaning of plate heat exchangers.
- Changing and servicing of pumps, valves etc.
- Venting of heating risers.
- maintenance on radiator, valve problems, domestic plumbing work and mechanical work
- Full driving license
- Plumbing and/or Heating qualifications City & Guilds/NVQ2-3
- Min 5 years’ experience
- Experience or knowledge of district heating systems
- Fault diagnostic skills and high rate first completion
In return my client is offering:
- 32,000 - £34,000
- Van, Fuel card
- Vast amount of overtime
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays (rising to 25)
- PDA, mobile phone and PPE supplied