Mobile Plant Fitter (Kent)
|Job Title:||Mobile Plant Fitter (Kent)|
|Salary:||£13.25 - £14.28 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-03-20 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Gilbert|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2019 16:49|
Job Sector: Plant and Tool Hire
Salary: Circa. £14.00 + per hour and Overtime
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Mobile Plant Fitter to join a highly successful, growing Plant hire company in the South East of the UK.In this role you will be responsible for carrying out service, repair, maintenance on a range of Plant equipment as well as being responsible for customer care and ensuring the companies good name continues. In return you shall receive a competitive base salary, high levels of training and personal development and an excellent, close nit working culture.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Carry out service, repair and maintenance on Plant equipment including Rollers and Dumpers.
- Diagnose and repair faults on Electrical, Mechanical and Hydraulic systems
- Carry out onsite repairs and maintain a good relationship with the customer.
Requirements of Role:
- Hold an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent within plant maintenance
- Previous experience working on Plant equipment is essential
- Hold a clean UK driving license
- Experience in the Plant Hire industry with a preference to Rollers and compaction.
- Previous experience in a Mobile position would be ideal.
If you are an Engineer who fits the above requirements and would like to find out more about this opportunity please speak to Matt Gilbert - 0121 450 5000 – matthew.Gilbert@fmcnetwork.co.uk
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25000 - £30000 per annum
£11.21 - £11.71 per hour
£23000 per annum
£21000 per annum, Benefits: PARKING ON SITE
£24000 - £27000 per annum