Mobile Painter and Decorator
|Job Title:||Mobile Painter and Decorator|
|Salary:||£22000 - £24000 per annum, Benefits: Company Van + Fuel Card|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Willey|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2019 11:09|
Location - Yeovilton
Salary - £22,000 - £24,000
Interview Date - TBC
Start Date - ASAP
A company who I am working closely with have a new opportunity for a qualified Painter and Decorator to join their Construction Team in carrying out internal/external reactive maintenance and planned refurbishment or new builds at our clients’ premises. This role may require you to travel across the region and they will provide a van and fuel card for the successful candidate.
Mobile Painter and Decorator's main role/responsibilities -
- Carry out the full range of painting and decorating activities including; surface preparation, painting, wall papering, silicone grouting and basic plastering.
- Organise through the central office all required materials for planned tasks.
- Reporting back to the company on any potential additional works for the client.
- Ensuring all work is completed to the highest quality standards and meets the client’s requirements.
- Carry out work in line with health and safety procedures.
- Using appropriate access equipment as trained.
Mobile Painter and Decorator's Technical Experience and Qualifications -
- City and Guilds Level 2/3 in Painting and Decorating or equivalent experience.
- Be able to demonstrate practical working experience of working in a client’s premises which remain operational during the duration of painting and decorating activities.
- PASMA/IPAF access equipment use qualifications. (Desirable)
Mobile Painter and Decorator's essential's -
- Able to communicate as appropriate with clients during work activities.
- Must be able to gain and retain MoD Security clearance.
- Must have a ‘can do’ attitude and contribute to the team effort.
- Must hold a full valid UK driving licence.
- Flexible in approach to roles and responsibilities, with a willingness to undertake tasks and if required qualifications outside of their own trade.
- Focused, motivated and enthusiastic.
- Able to complete all own paperwork in a clear, accurate and concise manner • Good decision making and organisational skills.
- There will be a need for flexibility to travel across the Region and stay away from home on the odd occasion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Painter and Decorator x 3
£14 - £14.50 per hour
Mobile Mechanical and Gas Engineer
£25000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: Van + Fuel Card
£13 - £14 per hour, Benefits: Malcolm Ward
Mobile Gas Engineer
North West England
£30000 - £34000 per annum
Mobile Power Engineer