|Salary||£22000 - £24000 per annum, Benefits: Company Van + Fuel Card||Sector||Building & Construction|
Location - Yeovilton
Salary - £22,000 - £24,000
Interview Date - TBC
Start Date - ASAP
A company who I am working closely with have a new opportunity for a qualified Painter and Decorator to join their Construction Team in carrying out internal/external reactive maintenance and planned refurbishment or new builds at our clients’ premises. This role may require you to travel across the region and they will provide a van and fuel card for the successful candidate.
Mobile Painter and Decorator's main role/responsibilities -
- Carry out the full range of painting and decorating activities including; surface preparation, painting, wall papering, silicone grouting and basic plastering.
- Organise through the central office all required materials for planned tasks.
- Reporting back to the company on any potential additional works for the client.
- Ensuring all work is completed to the highest quality standards and meets the client’s requirements.
- Carry out work in line with health and safety procedures.
- Using appropriate access equipment as trained.
Mobile Painter and Decorator's Technical Experience and Qualifications -
- City and Guilds Level 2/3 in Painting and Decorating or equivalent experience.
- Be able to demonstrate practical working experience of working in a client’s premises which remain operational during the duration of painting and decorating activities.
- PASMA/IPAF access equipment use qualifications. (Desirable)
Mobile Painter and Decorator's essential's -
- Able to communicate as appropriate with clients during work activities.
- Must be able to gain and retain MoD Security clearance.
- Must have a ‘can do’ attitude and contribute to the team effort.
- Must hold a full valid UK driving licence.
- Flexible in approach to roles and responsibilities, with a willingness to undertake tasks and if required qualifications outside of their own trade.
- Focused, motivated and enthusiastic.
- Able to complete all own paperwork in a clear, accurate and concise manner • Good decision making and organisational skills.
- There will be a need for flexibility to travel across the Region and stay away from home on the odd occasion.