Mobile Mechanical HVAC Engineer - £38,000
|Job Title:||Mobile Mechanical HVAC Engineer - £38,000|
|Salary:||£38000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tom Wilson|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2019 17:08|
I am currently representing a facilities management company who has an exciting new opportunity for mobile AC engineer to join their growing team.
Their head office is based in Hertfordshire and carry out maintenance for prestigious contracts within London and the Home Counties.
In return my client is offering:
- Up to £38,000
- 40 HOUR WEEK
- Call out 1 in 7 standby £150
- Overtime x1.5 and x2 on Sundays
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Phone, tablet, parking credit card
- Van less than 3 years old, fuel card
- Company pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Uniform, phone, tablet
- Sickness insurance scheme
Your duties will include:
- Multi-disciplined HVAC Engineer who has experience of working on boilers, gas fired warm air heaters and radiant tube heaters, as well as a range of commercial HVAC equipment, air handlers, chiller units, chilled water plant, and air conditioning split systems, air conditioning close control systems, rooftop package units.
- Working knowledge of pumps, pressure and expansion vessels, DMZ valves, basic mechanical maintenance of plate exchangers, strainers, side stream filtration systems.
- Ability to fault find on building related heating, hot and cold water distribution problems.
- Role will involve planned mechanical maintenance on non-electrical or gas systems, with a high proportion of reactive and quoted works.
- Full driving license
- Mechanical Bias qualification or equivalent
- Min 3 years’ experience
- Clear DBS Check
Office: 020 7932 2800
Email: twilson @rgb.co.uk
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's