|Salary||£25000 - £26000 per annum, Benefits: Company Van + Specialist Tools||Sector||Engineering|
Location - Plymouth
Salary - £25,000 - £26,000
Start Date - ASAP
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Mobile Mechanical and Gas Engineer to work at a well-respected ever growing Facilities Management Company based in the South West. You will be based in Plymouth, however may need to work mobile and travel to and from different sites in and around Plymouth.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the successful Mechanical and Gas Engineer -
- Provide information to supervisory and managerial levels to facilitate solutions to problems and provide alternative ideas to aid innovation and reduce end costs.
- Carry out planned and un-planned maintenance in accordance with a scheduled workload in order to maintain site KPI’s and remain within the contract SLA’s.
- Complete work in a safe, timely, professional and efficient manner.
- To ensure that all works are carried out to both the company’s and the client’s standards, policies and procedures such as the relevant JSP’s and to ensure that the expectations of the client and end user are fulfilled. ‘[
- Promote a pro-active safety culture.
Technical Experience and Qualifications of the successful Mechanical and Gas Engineer -
- Three years post qualification experience.
- Has served a recognised Mechanical related apprenticeship and can produce evidence of such or has attained City and Guilds or applicable NVQ qualification.
- Must hold relevant commercial gas qualifications.
- Up to date knowledge of the latest trade relevant legislation.
- The ability to multi skill and carry out a variety of maintenance tasks to a high standard, including other mechanical tasks, plumbing, AHU’s etc.
- Must be able to gain and retain MoD Security clearance.
- Must have a ‘can do’ attitude and contribute to the team effort.
- Must hold a full valid UK drivers licence.
- Competent response maintenance engineer who can demonstrate extensive knowledge of JSP’s or quickly be able to demonstrate.
- Flexible in approach to roles and responsibilities which a willingness to undertake tasks outside their own trade and if required, undertake qualifications outside their own trade.
- Must be flexible towards working at sites other than that at which they are based, particularly in support of immediate area or be willing to travel to attend training or meetings for example.
- Focused, motivated and enthusiastic.
- Capable of completing all own paperwork in a clear, accurate and concise manner.
- Good decision making and organisational skills.