Mobile Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Mobile Maintenance Engineer|
|Location:||Knaresborough, North Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£27000.00 - £30000 per annum + Vehicle|
|Contact Name:||Jack Cunningham|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2019 12:28|
Our client is looking for a hardworking individual with a positive attitude who is looking to develop their career as a fitter. This opportunity offers fantastic training & development opportunities and the chance to join a well-respected organisation.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Responsible for the safe refurbishing and servicing Silos on siteGood housekeeping
* Conduct Site Surveys
* Conduct root cause analysis documentation on all silo break downs
* Lead by example in all aspects of Health & Safety
* Introduce improvements opportunities through work place organisation, including the development of new working practice
* Build strong working relationships with customers
* Supporting and engaging business improvements projects including Quality, cost reduction and safety.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Basic electrical training would be desired
* Previous experience working within a workshop environment
* Possess good communication skills and be numerate
* Be a good team player
* Health & Safety qualification
* City & Guilds level 2 (Mechanical) - Preferable
* 17th edition - Preferable
Salary & Benefits:
* Preferential overtime rate
* Bonus scheme
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Contributory pension scheme
* Access to extra discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
* Healthcare cashback scheme
If interested please contact me at email@example.com / 07767671293.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£32000 - £44000 per annum
£25000 - £25500 per annum
£25000 - £35000 per annum
Mobile Electrical Service Engineer
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Electrical Maintenance Engineer -
£32000 - £32500 per annum