Mobile Intervention and Coordinator
- Job Reference: 00033135-1
- Date Posted: 29 December 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £26,000
- Sector: Administration, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract
Job Title: Mobile Intervention and Coordinator (MIST)
Location: London Borough of Tower Hamlets
Hours: 1 full time posts 40 hours per week
Contract: Fixed Term Contract until March 31st 2021
Bring your enthusiasm and your desire to make a difference in the lives of homeless people.
So you like a challenge? Want to be part of supporting homeless people during Covid 19?
You have experience of engaging and motivating clients and with your solution-focused approach achieving the best outcomes possible for them.
An exciting 3-month contract has become available, At PRHA we are looking for
* A peripatetic worker to support a fluctuating caseload of approximately 20 individuals placed in various accommodation spaces across London and the UK
* A suitable level of face to face contact with individuals in order to commence the pathway out of homelessness
* Interventions to help support and promote the health and wellbeing of individuals placed, particularly focussing on guidance around covid-19 and knowing when to access further support/treatment for individuals
* Assessment and casework to support individuals into longer-term placements, ideally placements which will be available post the covid-19 crisis.
PRHA hostels guarantee a fast-paced, challenging and dynamic environment where no two days are ever the same. We are seeking motivated and energetic individuals to join our teams and help our residents to change their lives for the better.
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for a self-starter with a passion for working in the homeless sector. You will be the welcoming face of our service and bring strong IT and organisational skills to the role.
To be successful in the role you must be:
* Determined, organized, persistent and results orientated
* Adaptable and flexible
What we offer
PRHA was awarded the Investors in People Gold standard for the second time in 2019. This award reflects staff feedback on their development and training opportunities, how they are valued by PRHA and the support provided to them in fulfilling their roles. We are in the top 3% of housing associations in achieving this award.
Our comprehensive, training and support package will enable you to grow in your career and achieve your professional aspirations.
How to apply
Please read the full Job Description & Person Specification which can be found on our website. To apply, please send your CV and Supporting Statement outlining your interest in working for PRHA and explaining how you meet the criteria set out in the Job Description & Person Specification. Please send your CV and Supporting Statement to Tanou Diallo by clicking the Apply Now button.
It is required for this post that the successful candidates will have to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure check