Mobile Gas Engineer
|Job Title:||Mobile Gas Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £32000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Willey|
|Job Published:||April 10, 2019 15:08|
Location - Somerset (Mobile)
Salary - £30k - £32k (Dependant on experience and skill)
Hours - Mon-Fri
Start date - ASAP
The successful Mobile Gas Engineer will focus on -
- Maintain plant and equipment including the servicing of all M&E assets specialising in the servicing of gas boilers/appliances both domestic and commercial as well as LPG in line relevant regulations.
- Identify spare parts to carry out repairs and order through appropriate channels
- Ensuring all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales.
- Carrying out the preparation of Risk Assessments and producing Method Statements for works within the site.
- Liaison and supervision of subcontractors in relation to method statement risk assessment and safe execution of works.
- Monitor and order stock for related items.
- Assist in the provision of the associated services within the project facilities. Including but not limited to general plumbing work, statutory inspection and testing of other mechanical and electrical services, managing of minor works projects.
- Assist in the fulfilment of health and safety responsibilities within the project facilities.
- Provide general support duties.
- Ensure the operation of heating plant, fire alarm systems and lighting systems.
- Carry out and supply meter readings for utility consumption.
- Be part of the on-call roster.
- Experience as a mobile technician working in a busy service environment, with the relevant gas safe accreditation for gas, both domestic and commercial and LPG.
- Experience in maintenance and fault finding on a variety of equipment including, plumbing, boiler plant, ventilation, pumps, switchgear, cables, batteries, small power and lighting.
- Ability to read, understand and diagnose faults utilising as-installed drawings, as installed schedules, contract specifications and equipment.
- Full driving licence.
- Basic electrical and plumbing experience would be advantageous.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to use initiative in day to day duties.
- Work Van + Fuel Card.
- Private Healthcare.
- Pension and Life Assurance Scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Gym membership.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's