|Salary||£8.48 - £14 per hour||Sector||Building & Construction|
Leighton Buzzard & surrounding areas
Up to £14ph
Are you an experienced and qualified Plant Fitter wanting to work for a well-known Manufacturer?
This company are a privately owned profit making organisation and one of the most progressive Dealerships in the country for the Sales and Customer Support of Construction, Industrial and Recycling & Waste Machinery products. As a Mobile Engineer the main duties of this role is to be able to carry out Machine Plant Diagnostics, Servicing and Repairs to Construction, Agricultural, Industrial, Heavy Line and Recycling Equipment to the highest standard within the Dealership territory to new and existing customers. With fantastic training & benefits, this is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Plant Fitter or Mobile Engineer to develop their skills further!
• Build strong and positive relationships with the customer
• Build and document knowledge about the customer company and its technical operations
• To promote the organisation and the brand to new and existing customers
• To promote aftermarket products and services to the customer
• To react to any customer needs quickly, effectively and efficiently
• To carry out repairs to the highest standard to provide a " First Time Fix" to the customer
• Possess excellent laptop computer technical diagnostics skills
• Service and maintain Equipment to the Manufactures specifications
• Maintain and improve our profile in the market place
• Carry out all work practices in line with company health and safety policy
• NVQ Level 2 minimum is essential
• To communicate efficiently and express your ideas clearly and confidently at all levels verbally, in print and via the telephone
• Clean driving licence and good driving record
• Time Management, ability to manage time effectively, prioritising tasks and working to deadlines
• Experience working on plant machinery
Ready to work for a great company & develop your skills further? Apply now!
Beth.email@example.com or 0121 450 5000