|Job Title:||Mobile Engineer|
|Location:||Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£26000.00 - £28000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Hugo Shellard|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2019 11:50|
Salary: £26,000 to £28,000 plus overtime, company van and benefits. (23 days Holidays, pension and health care)
Location: Bishop Stortford
We have a great opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in the UK. You will be joining the very successful power access and plant hire department with workshops all over the country. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a clear career structure, training and great company benefits to match. As the mobile engineer you will be expected to be flexible and proactive in everything you do. You will need to support the senior engineers in making sure all aspects of the work shop and breakdown call outs are done to the exacting company standards.
* Pre-Delivery Inspection, servicing. LOLER Inspections and repairs
* Travel to customer sites on breakdown callouts.
* Provide clear and accurate reporting of checks.
* Provide clear feedback to the engineering team and the hire office.
* Engineering qualification in Plant Maintenance. NVQ level 2 (minimum) or equivalent
* Powered Access background
* Electronics and hydraulics experience
* Fault finding and diagnostics experience
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Mobile Mechanical Engineer
Mobile Electrical Engineer
£28000 - £32000 per annum
Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer Aylesbury £42,000
£38000 - £42000 per annum
Mobile Chiller Engineer - £35,000 - Midlands
£32000 - £35000 per annum
Mobile Fire, CCTV, Access Control Engineer - £36K
£32000 - £36000 per annum