- Job Reference: 00067540-1
- Date Posted: 19 July 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Leeds
- Salary: £37,860 to £45,000
- Sector: Engineering
- Job Type: Permanent
£37860 OTE £45000+ fully loaded Mercedes van Pension Bupa Bonuses and more.
Why should I apply for this Mobile Electrician role?
* Competitive salary and the overall package.
* Permanent role, plenty of security, a job for life.
* Initial training followed by continuous development over the next 18 months.
* Ownership of own region.
* Plenty of support and encouragement.
* Many of the engineers think it’s the best company they have worked for.
* Fully loaded van so you can provide a first-time fix.
What will I be doing as a Mobile Electrician?
* Installing, maintaining, and repairing high spec ware washing cleaning, and disinfection machinery.
* Providing electrical and mechanical fault finding and maintenance.
* Being the face of the business and building relationships with the customer base.
* This Region includes Leeds, Huddersfield, Bradford, and Harrogate.
* Customers include hospitals, airports, restaurants, pubs, football stadiums, universities, religious buildings, government buildings, and schools.
What Experience do I need?
* Ideally you will need to have worked as a commercial electrician or electrical field service engineer.
* Electrical apprenticeship/ trained as an electrician, a 16th/17th18th edition, or strong electrical maintenance experience.
* Any mechanical experience will be well received but we can train if you don’t have this.
* Stable work history is a must.
* Previous experience in a field or mobile role would be a plus.
Who will I be working for as a Mobile Electrician?
* Industry-leading company based in forty counties around the world with over 100 years of history of excellence.
* German manufacturer of high-end commercial catering equipment.
* Large company that maintains a family feel.
* Extremely low turnover of employees due to a high level of support and appreciation for their teams.
* 50 Mobile Maintenance Electricians based around the UK each with its own region.
* Basic £36500 salary+ £1380 on-call allowance + all OT paid at 1.5x and double rates of pay.
* Working day 8 am-5 pm. On-call one weekend every three weeks. On-call Friday 5pm-7pm 1.5x pay, Saturday 8am-5pm 1.5x pay Sunday 8am-5pm double pay.
* Fully loaded Mercedes Vetos or Toyota Proace van, that can be used for own personal use including all paid fuel.
* 28 days holiday a year including banks, pension, private health, and bonuses.
If the role sounds like it could be a good fit, please apply.
If you have any questions, please call or email and Il get back to you asap.
We do try to get back to everyone within 14 days of application. If we fail to do so, please get in touch and we will be happy to provide an update.
We also run a referral scheme so if you want to recommend a friend please do so. For every successful candidate, we placed we pay out a reward of £250.
COVID-19 considerations. Our client has a comprehensive Coronavirus policy, which is available upon request
Talent Lynx Ltd is an employment agency acting on behalf of the client company