|Salary||£25000 - £27000 per annum, Benefits: Company Van + Fuel Card||Sector||Building & Construction|
Location - Plymouth/Cornwall
Salary - £25,000 - £30,000
Interview Date - TBC
Start Date - ASAP
A company who I am working closely with have a new opportunity for a Mobile Electrician - The company provide general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services across multiple sites in the South West.
Main responsibilities and duties of the successful Mobile Electrician -
- Fault finding to resolve reactive Electrical issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Complete emergency light testing and emergency light repairs.
- To complete general power and lighting repairs.
- Undertake electrical installations.
- Carry out electrical test and inspections.
- General electrical repairs and servicing tasks.
- Able to work unsupervised and on their own but also perform effectively as part of a small team
- Keep clear and concise written records for use by others.
- Provide information to supervisory and managerial levels to facilitate solutions to problems
- Consistently produce work to a high standard.
- Complete work in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure Company health, safety and environmental procedures are implemented and complied with at all times.
- A recognised apprenticeship with relevant experience as a fully qualified electrician and/or an appropriate City and Guilds/NVQ in an Electrical discipline.
- Holds City and Guilds IEE 18th Edition Regulations.
- Holds City and Guilds 2391 or 2395 Testing and Inspection.
- Up to date knowledge of latest legislation.
- Experience of electrical testing.
- Previous knowledge and experience of MOD contracts.
- Previous experience of working in a maintenance environment.
- Holds CompEx Hazardous and Explosive Area certification (or CompEx Fuel) or is prepared to gain these qualifications.
- Experience of performing multi skilled tasks.
- Experienced in maintaining and repairing Generators or is willing to train for this task.