|Salary||£34000 - £38000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
Our client is a medium sized family business based in Dartford with 30 multi-disciplined engineers and growing.
They provide Mechanical & Electrical services to a number of commercial clients throughout London and m25 orbital.
They specialise in service , maintenance and breakdown in plant maintenance, electrical systems, fire alarms, CCTV, access control, planned preventative maintenance and project works across London .
Due to continuous growth they are now currently in search of a mobile electrical engineer to join their growing team.
The electrical M&E engineers main duties will be PPM’S, servicing, pat testing and reactive maintenance on FM contracts and high end commercial offices in London and surrounding area.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reactive repairs
- small Installation
- Emergency light testing and remedial repairs
- Water heater servicing and replacements
- Upgrade light fittings
- Lamp, ballast, fuse, battery, sensor and module replacements
- Socket and switch installs/moves
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- PAT testing
- General maintenance
- Must have good communication skills
- Van , mobile, phone and iPad
- 40 hour working week with Flexi hours
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 1:8 call out - 1.5 when on call
- X1.5 Saturday, x2 Sundays and bank holidays
- Ample over
- Must have a clean driving licence
- 17th or 18th edition