|Salary||£28000 - £32000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
This position will be covering West Midlands area doing electrical maintenance in commercial buildings.
Duties will include:
- PPM and reactive maintenance on electrical equipment
- servicing and small installation work
- reactive mobile maintenance
- basic mechanical work (plumbing, air conditioning, gas)
- complete any necessary documents
- offer feedback and support
- undertake any required training
The candidate will have:
- City & Guilds NVQ level 3 or equivalent (17th or 18th edition)
- previous experience as a maintenance electrician (ppm)
- basic knowledge of mechanical systems
- inspection & testing
- good communication skills
- ability to read schematics
- experience of working within a customer focused environment
- full UK driving licence
The company provides van and offers great benefits.
Due to the nature of the job the person will have to go through security clearance.
For more information please contact Izabela Mylak on 0207 430 5586 or email@example.com