Mobile AC Engineer - Hampshire/Dorset
|Job Title:||Mobile AC Engineer - Hampshire/Dorset|
|Salary:||£30000 - £34000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tom Wilson|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2019 12:42|
Are you looking to take your career to the next step and join a leading company in the Air Conditioning sector?
I am currently representing a AC specialist based in Portsmouth who are currently in need of an Air Conditioning engineer to join their growing team covering Hampshire/Dorset.
With over 30 years’ experience in AC & Refrigeration, my client is looking for someone with an experienced background, with opportunities for external and in house training, there would be an opportunity for you as an engineer to progress also on your AC side and be provided relevant development.
Working with leading manufacturers such as Mitsubishi, Toshiba, Hitachi and Daikin covering a wide range of commercial offices, railway stations, data centres, shops and restaurants, successfully delivering mechanical and electrical engineering throughout the UK. Training and competencies will be given to carry out the work on predominantly railway contracts.
The ideal candidate would need to have their FGas and a minimum of NVQ level 2 in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration. Working on air conditioning and mechanical, Splits, VRVs, chillers, AHU’s LTHW and chilled Etc.
Service engineer duties would include:
- Perform on site duties such as but not limited to servicing, maintenance and repair on HVAC+R systems.
- Assist supervisors and management in service department’s daily operation.
- Will also participate in assigned long-term contracts, programs and projects.
- Directly involved in the work delivery department’s routine operations by handling repairs/installs. By assisting supervisors/management with administrative duties such as providing information and reports.
- Perform on site duties as required.
- Review and adhere to all relevant safety documentation.
- Develop and maintain effective working relations with Service manager, supervisors, admin and work closely toward common goals.
- Work to the company’s management and quality systems.
- Advise on equipment, materials and other required resources.
- Identify and recommend where change could enhance operational efficiency and productivity.
- Work closely with the administration team by providing accurate and full quotation information for a variety of works to ensure quotations can be submitted to the clients promptly.
- Provide the best customer service directly to the client and by assisting the admin team in their duties
- Maintain and develop skills to remain current in industry standards
- Always represent the company in a professional manor.
In return my client is offering
- 32-34K Basic
- Renault traffic van or equivalent
- 20 days holiday, plus statutory
- Travel Time (engineer would need to give half hour EW)
- On call rota is 1 week every 9 weeks. This is paid at £125 for the week regardless of any call outs. Minimum call out is x4 hours.
- We supply a Samsung galaxy note smart phone for calls and our electronic job system.
- All specialist tools supplied
- Plenty of overtime available, some nights required.
If you feel you would be well suited for the role and would like to go forward for a interview please send me your up to date CV or contact me directly to discuss.
Office: 020 7932 2800
Email: twilson@ rgb.co.uk
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's