|Location:||Kingston upon Hull|
|Salary:||£8.05 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-02-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Annie Wyatt|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2019 16:14|
Our client based in Beverley are the largest independent manufacturer within their field. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced mixer on a temporary to permanent basis. Anyone from an industrial or food manufacturing background would be considered.
Daily duties to include:
- The Setting up and programming of the mixing tanks and blenders.
- To obtain and understand all requirements to create batches.
- Pumping and pouring chemicals into blend tanks ensuring H&S is adhered to
- Operate equipment (mixers, scales, meters etc.) safely
- Clean equipment effectively and thoroughly
- Confident when problem solving
- High level of concentration
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work under pressure
Monday to Thursday 6am - 4pm
Please call Georgia in the Pertemps Hull Office on 01482 425220 or email your most up to date CV to email@example.com