|Salary||£9 per hour||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
Minibus Drivers seeking regular ongoing work? We have an excellent opportunity for experienced Minibus drivers based in Aston where you will be taking passengers to schools and day centres.
Do you have a caring and compassionate nature? Do you want to make a difference in someone else's life? If you are looking for a rewarding Minibus driving job in which you can give something back to the local community Pertemps have the perfect opportunity for you.
Information about the Minibus Driver role:
- Opportunity for part time and full time hours
- Taking passengers to schools and day centres
- You will be driving the minibus across the Birmingham area, following routes with an escort on board
To be successful for this Mini bus driver role you will:
- Hold a valid D1 driving licence
- Have an enhanced DBS check which has been undertaken within 2019
- Have 2 years commercial driving experience
- Experience within the care industry is desired but not essential
Hours of work and rates of pay:
This is a Monday to Friday role.
The working hours will be on split shift and will be as follows:
06:00hrs - 09:30hrs , (09:30hrs to 13:30hrs if you wish as additional hours) & 14:30hrs - 17:30hrs
The pay rate for this job is £9.00 per hour based on a 25 hour working week, but can be up to a 45 hour week if desired.
PLEASE CLICK APPLY!