|Salary||£10 - £12 per hour, Benefits: Salary dependent on experience||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous welding experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Be able to MIG weld
- TIG welding experience is beneficial
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Good communication skills on the shop floor
- Ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure but still work to high standards
7.30am - 4.30pm - Monday - Thursday
7.30am - 2.00pm - Friday
£10 - £12 p/hour dependent on experience.